WILLIAM OPTICS SWAN 9mm 1.25" Eyepieces
Merk: WILLIAM OPTICS
Jelaga Part No. SKU000025133
9mm Focal Length, 12mm Eye Relief, Parfocal, Internally baffled, Fully multicoated
SWAN: a premium eyepiece for your most demanding observations.
Unforgettable views of star clusters and the moon at 72 deg. F.O.V.
A premium eyepiece at a fraction of the cost it’s worth!
Super Wide FOV
• Outstanding super-wide field of view: 72 deg. F.O.V.
• Fully Multicoated lenses for excellent transmittance.
• Reduced chromatic aberration.
• Improved contrast compared to similar EPs.
• Fully internally blackened (lens edges and internal spacers).
• No flaring or ghosting on high-contrast objects.
Light and Easy
• Soft rubber eyecup.
• Long eye-relief: 12mm.
• No internal reflections, kidney beaning or other distracting distortions.
Terrific Fit and Finish
• High-resistance anodized black barrel.
• Smooth design for no hook up in your focuser.
• Threaded for filters’ usage.
|Fitur||Internally baffled, All lenses' edges and internal spacers blackened, Fully multicoated|
|Viewing||Field of View: 72|
|Lens||Lens Structure (#Elements/#Groups): 5/4|
Write a review for WILLIAM OPTICS SWAN 9mm 1.25" Eyepieces
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: