DELL EqualLogic PS4110XV Storage Array Network
Jelaga Part No. SKU00002447
12 x 600GB 15K SAS Hard Drives, 7.2TB Capacity, Redundant Power Supply 700W, 2U Versa Rail
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic™ PS4110XV—powerful performance with easy, flexible management for small or midsize companies and enterprise branch offices.
Ideal for your growing storage needs, the PS4110XV 10GbE iSCSI array is a Dell Storage solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure with 10GbE SFP+ or build out your network with new, cost-effective 10GBASE-T (both supported).
- Use the EqualLogic virtualized scale-out architecture for mid-tier server consolidation and virtualization in remote and branch offices.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your entire EqualLogic SAN, including PS4110 remote-site arrays, with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SANHQ).
- Easily grow your EqualLogic SAN by adding other PS Series arrays to scale capacity and performance.
Consolidate your remote office storage with the high-IOPS performance of the PS4110XV arrays. With 24 SAS 2.5” drives, each operating at 15K rpm, the PS4110XV is the highest performing array in the PS4110 line. It features:
- Dual 10GbE controllers and dual power supplies designed for built-in redundancy
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- 24 hot-swappable 15K 2.5” SAS drives with up to 7.2TB1 capacity
- Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Sharing, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file and block storage protocols
- EqualLogic Host Software that extends the functionality of the array-based software to enable cooperation with the host
- Host Integration Tools for Microsoft®, VMware® and Linux® products as well as EqualLogic SAN Headquarters management software
Grow confidently with advanced firmware featuresMeet your current storage needs and future data management requirements with EqualLogic firmware.
- Data Center Bridging
Improve Ethernet quality of service and greatly reduce dropped packets for an end-to-end Dell solution, from host adapters to iSCSI target
- Enhanced load balancing
Optimize storage pool performance with sub-volume auto-tiering and enhanced load balancing.
- Thin Provisioning awareness
With VMware® Thin Provisioning awareness for vSphere™ v5, you can mitigate your risk of data loss and facilitate graceful data recovery.
|Raid Controllers||RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, and RAID 50|
|Harddrive||7.2 TB (12x600GB) 15K SAS Hard Drives|
|Jaringan||10GbE connectivity with one (1) 10GBASE-T with RJ45, one (1) 10GbE SFP+ for fiber or twin-ax copper cabling, and one (1) 100BASE-TX dedicated management port per controller|
|Fitur||Reliability: Vertical port sharing, Redundant hot-swappable controllers, power supplies / cooling fans, and hot-swappable disks, Individual disk drive slot power control, Cache-to-flash, Enclosure Monitoring System: Automatic spare configuration and utilization, SMART, Automatic bad block replacement, Auto-Stat Disk Monitoring System (ADMS) to monitor health of data on disk drives, Management Interfaces: SAN HeadQuarters multi-group performance and event monitoring tool, Serial console, Ability to configure a separate management network, SNMP, telnet, SSH, HTTP, Web (SSL), host scripting, Multi-administrator support|
|Security||CHAP authentication, Access control for iSCSI, Access control for management interfaces including RADIUS support|
|Drive Bays||Twenty-four (24) 15K SAS hot-pluggable hard disk drives (Twelve (12) drive configuration available.|
|Power Supply||Redundant Power Supply, 700W|
|Controller||Dual controllers, each with 4GB memory for PS-series firmware. Each controller provides cache to flash for data protection.|
|Temperatur||Temperature range: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F) with a maximum temperature gradation, Storage temperature: -40° to 65°C (-40° to 149°F) with a maximum temperature|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 2000 Server, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Server® 2008, including Hyper-VTM, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008 R2 including Hyper-VTM, Windows XP®, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, SUSE® Linux® Enterprise, SunTM SolarisTM, IBM® AIX®, HP-UX, Mac OS® X, VMware® ESX Server 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.1 / 5, ESXi 3.5 / 4 / 4.1, Citrix® XenServerTM, Novell® NetWare®|
|Dimension||8.68 x 44.63 x 54.1 cm (H x W x D)|
|Garansi||3-Years ProSupport: (7x24) 4-hour Onsite Service, 3-Years EqualLogic Advanced Software Warranty and Service,7x24 Access|
Write a review for DELL EqualLogic PS4110XV Storage Array Network
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: